Bobbi Kristina found unresponsive in tub

alphanguy74

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope she is on the way to a full recovery but I wouldn't be shocked if things still look bleak. Some people make positive things a bigger deal than it really is when they desperately want the person to recover. Not trying to be a Debbie downer it's just what I felt when I read that.

• Members

I don't know why Bobby and his attorney keep putting out this false hope. Its clearly obvious she's suffered severe mental damage. She's never gonna come back again. Even if she's off the respirator I don't see her being able to talk or walk let alone recovering true consciousness ever again...its sad but true and the sooner the family accepts it as the status quo the better for all the Whitney fans out there who keep hoping....

• Members

Sissy is the only one speaking the truth now. BK will more than likely be in a vegetative state because she went far too long without oxygen to the brain. She won't be able to care for herself and this is so sad. Not because she's the child of a music icon but because she didn't beat the odds. The deck was stacked against her with W/B as parents, and she didn't overcome it. My heart goes out to her. It really does.

Archived