Bobbi Kristina found unresponsive in tub

alphanguy74

• Members

Sometimes I wonder if people know or realize that you can't do "substances" in a tub safely, at least when the water is very hot... your blood pressure can drop and you can pass out and drown. After what happened to her mother, I might have thought she'd shower for the rest of her life.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read somewhere that there were no drugs found in the house? Is this true or not? Does anyone know? I guess one doesn't need to have it in the house, when you can go out, get wasted and return to the house and get in the bath...?

Just seems like a confluence of factors. I was talking about it with someone who mentioned that she thought that 21 was too young to be married. I can't judge that but it occurred to me that perhaps Bobbi Kristina may have looked to marriage as a saving grace, only to discover that marriage is no cure-all.

I didn't see the Lifetime movie but I read many people complain that it made Bobby look better than Whitney. Knowing that Bobbi Kristina loved her mother dearly, that bio-pic could very well have made any depression she was dealing with, even worse.

You never know what will tip the balance and send someone over the edge to the point of no return.

Gosh, 21, when usually people feel like they've got their entire lives ahead of them. Truly sad. I wished someone could've gotten through to her.

Archived