Bobbi Kristina found unresponsive in tub

alphanguy74

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as morbid as this may be, if I had a choice, Id pull the plug on the anniversary of Whitney's death as well. The way Id be thinking about it is to have that one day a year to grieve. Im sure they will always feel both their deaths, but the actual date will be especially hard each year. I wouldnt want that same feeling twice a year

• Members

Mourning and grievance for loved ones doesn't hinge upon a date. It's year long, everyday, every hour.

Besides, there's so much confusion on what is going on with Bobbi's condition, all of these new "stories" are suspect IMO.

• Members

Dates due matter when it comes to grief, when the anniversary of a death rolls around, it can be more emotional than the day to day grieving throughout the year. No one ever stops grieving, but there can be days that are more difficult than others and anniversaries generally are those days.

• Members

All I can speak to is my experience. I grieve everyday for those I've lost. Do* anniversary dates of their death matter for me in grieving? Not significantly.

It's a personal experience that everyone deals with in their own way. To say dates are important for everyone is false.

• Members

It's so sad.

I've read a couple of things the last few days that police are investigating her "husband". If he was responsible for this, what could have been the motive? The trust was in Bobbi's name, and they weren't married.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived