Soap Blind Items

John

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not if they end up on Maleswen..... GH/Y&R are the only credible possibilities for a disaster story. Definitely not B&B's style and having an earthquake hit LA, eh. DAYS can barely afford to build sets, much less destroy them to rebuild, unless this comes with a significant cast cut. But, dropping AS/ES certainly freed a heck of a lot of budget.

I'd agree with Cady being gone on Y&R, but 'icon' leads me to believe it might be someone else. Could it be MW instead? She's definitely 'multi-soap' and an 'icon.'

• Members

No, I don't put her on 'icon' level. And I've watched her for years on all three shows. Honestly, Rosanna was her best work. I really hope it's not her because she seems like a genuine person and a dedicated actor. She definitely does not phone it in. She took a mess of a part at Y&R and is doing far better than anyone else could have with an unfocused character and sad writing. The other part of the 'clue' is that I'd think Cady wouldn't be shocked if Kelly was written off. It was a tenuous part to begin with. I'd hardly see her as someone who would be blindslided by Kelly being written out.

Archived