B&B Queen Returning

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she's returning NOW, does it mean it was just a money issue why she couldn't make it before? They addressed 'scheduling conflicts'... Does KM leaving make some space to give the big bucks to JMW?

ETA- nevermind, I just read it's just a handful of episodes.

• Members

She's recurring which isn 't bad either, remember Cady on ATWT? She was recurring, but was on more than most of the contract players lol

Good news, Steffy fans! Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is bringing the brunette bombshell back to THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL! And she's not just phoning in from overseas or anything — Steffy will be back in person! Unfortunately, at this point, Wood is only scheduled for a handful of episodes set to air in late January, but while she's not back on contract at the soap, she is recurring, and as such can appear at any time! (At least, any time when the actress and the show can work out the scheduling!)

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2014/12/steffys-back.html

• Members

Recurring? They are being real liberal with that term. She's more of a guest star. I think of recurring as people that are a part of the regular cast but without a contract. Someone like Oliver or even Madison who pops up. They make semi regular appearances at least

• Members

I also thought it could have been Kimberlin Brown returning as Sheila....but that's stretching it....tongue.png

Steffy really never bothered me till the dreaded triangle began. I still harbor resentment over how much Steffy really did scheme against Hope but was always looked to be the one "done wronged" in the whole triangle....(mostly by her family and Bill) Steffy was obviously meant to be the "Brooke" in the triangle but she was completely justified for interfering between Hope and Liam cause her last name isn't Logan...

at least one good thing is that if this turns into another contract, we won't have to hear the "Logan" insult if she competes against cousin Ivy for Liam now....

Archived