B&B Queen Returning

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's great news! Her rhythm really picked up after the first week and her scenes with TK were great. Just move her from Liam's orbit - it's ridiculous that someone that smokin' would be pining over him. Could Steffy plan to get Liam back involve a flirtation with Wyatt? I don't see them letting DB go - it took too long to establish a second male in that age group. If the writers hadn't turned Rick into such a complete jerk, revisiting that could be an interesting revenge plan. While Carter/Steffy would steam up our screens, not sure how that furthers any story. There is always $B to: 1) get back at Ridge and Liam; 2) someone who actually has enough power to help her get the Forrester presidency.

• Members

It took Lawrence St. Victor a lil bit to loosen up, but he's a contender now. Why they leave Carter single I don't understand. But then there's a lot of characters on this show that are often overlooked and underused for unknown reasons. If they put him in a love triangle, that'll make it more worthwhile, versus a love story that ends in a month (i.e. Aly/Oliver). Brooke/Carter/Steffie... I'm just throwing anything out at this point and seeing what'll stick.

• Members

Longer stay? She was here from mid Jan to early March, so that means she will be around more than 2 months? YAY! Yes to a new man. I hope they cast someone new for her bc I cant see her with anyone currently on the canvas now, except maybe Carter

Archived