The Facts of Life ..the complete series on dvd

Soapsuds

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we need another reunion movie. This one with Jo. Especially before something happens to Charlotte. I don't know her real age (I don't beleive much on the internet) but i know she was like middle age when the show was on so she's got to be Betty White's age or close to it by now. I beleive Betty is going to be 93 in December (or January).

Maybe this time they could all get together for a big 90's birthday party for Mrs. Garrett. Maybe by now she's been remarried for a few years to that chef that worked in Blair's hotel. Maybe Blair's having troubles dealing with a child, Natalie is trying to balance work and marriage to Harper and maybe Jo's adjustting to being a young grandmother. I think the last movie was in 2002 and she had like a 12 year old so now her daughter would be in her 20's. Maybe Tootie's still single...looking for her next great love.

• Members

The last reunion movie was in 2001. The reason Nancy McKeon wasn't in it was twofold: She was on the Lifetime show The Division at the time, and she also didn't think a reunion movie would be a good idea (and to be fair, that often turns out to be the case). For some reason, though, I can see her being a lot more open to it now.

Lisa's kids in that picture are her oldest son, Tucker, and her youngest daughter Clancy (who absolutely has her mother's face). Her middle daughter, Haven, looks even MORE like Lisa in the face and has been married for about a year or so now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched the reunion movie when it aired, but I don't remember it airing shortly after 9/11. I read that's one of the reasons why it didn't do so well. FOL was famous for its telefilms, but I'd much rather watch a taped live in front of a studio audience reunion. I wish to God Good Times would do one with special appearance by ghost James, or better yet he faked his death and abandoned his family like his own father but for a Jesse Hubbard type reason? Wow, I really just fell down the rabbit hole...

• Members

It did. It aired right around Thanksgiving 2001, actually, and I think they were shooting some of it right around 9/11. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I want to say that they snuck in a subtle tribute to those killed in 9/11 in the final toast at the final dinner or something.

This may be REALLY unpopular, but while I love the early years of the show, some of my favorite episodes are actually in the final, Over Our Heads/post-Mrs. G. years. I'll admit that I eat those two Stacey Q episodes (oops, sorry, Cinnamon! :lol: ) up like a spoon. :D

Archived