YR: Ashley spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ashley having a breakdown and gaslighting Adam writes itself. They will want him redeemed and I expect it to happen quickly so they can focus on who will be fighting over his sexiness! Ashley is the prime candidate with a history of mental illness and a justifiable grudge. Okay, maybe the gaslighting doesn't write itself..but if this were MAB...

• Members

Y&R has to stop pairing Ashley with their latest pets.

At this point she needs to be in a mature, steady relationship (like with Ridge on B & B) instead of constantly being the middle aged martyr Y&R's written her as for the past 10 years.

• Members

No good has come from pairing Stitch with Victoria and yeah, it sort of taints any potential coupling that he could have with Ashley, even though I have a strong feeling that Y&R will go in this direction regardless. They're already setting up Abby to be an adversary with Victoria and I'm sure they'll keep her singing that same ole' tune when Ashley returns but it goes to show that not only did they not need a Stitch/Victoria pairing but it has been a waste of time and goodwill where Stitch's likeability is concerned.

The revelation of this stupid secret could have been used just as much as the Billy & Victoria weren't meant for each other nonsense. They didn't need some awkward Billy/Victoria/Stitch triangle thrown in.

Archived