Riot erupting in St. Louis after police shooting of Ferguson youth

alphanguy74

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I wouldn't be surprised if the NYPD set this up to turn public opinion against the Black Lives Matter movement so when they start shooting the protestors they will have justification from the non-black majority. I'm over it. The cops having their backs turned to de Blasio was disrespectful as HELL and they should be suspended. Their job is to protect that man. I feel for de Blasio. He has a half black son who is seen as a black man which means he is criminalized. He can NOT ignore. This ain't Giuliani's New York City and rightfully so.

If "All Lives Mattered" there wouldn't be a need for a Black Lives Matter movement.

• Members

Oh well, if noted sociologist James Woods says it... laugh.png

I love right wingers who think running around the internet collecting random trash and dropping it in threads somehow enhances their position. There's no better example of intellectual laziness. Next you'll be telling us that your best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris Bueller pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

• Members

Intellectual laziness is the belief that somehow looting, rioting, and burning down buildings is a proper response to a percieved injustice. All that does is reinforce the public perception that blacks are savages, and is conisdered proof to many people that the statistical average IQ's of blacks being 20 points lower than whites is being borne out.

• Members

People who feel that way about blacks will find any "proof" they can, whether there is rioting or unrest or whether there's nothing going on. It's something certain white people will always find to make themselves feel less insecure. The "liberal" media, who are supposed to be more intelligent than the average Joe Sixpack, loves to peddle this type of trash and treat it as serious business.

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/racism-resurgent/

http://gawker.com/5863453/a-readers-guide-to-andrew-sullivans-defense-of-race-science

• Members

I wouldn't say "thrills" but slapping you around is kind of fun, especially given how predictable you are. For instance, I knew you wouldn't be able to refute the fact that others have called for the deaths of cops and you couldn't bring yourself to denounce it so you'd once again pivot to ad hominem attacks in the attempt to make me the topic.

Here, perhaps this will help you in the future: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Your welcome.

Archived