Y&R: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Clarence: Don't blink Noah.... Courtney is Checking out Harding, but don't look away.... now she's checking you out....will you notice the difference, before the audience pretends to give a damn or will it be a nightmare (already) in daytime.....tomorrow...on "The Isolated and the Pointless" tongue.png

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this is a tired topic but isn't most of the reason why that story never began because Braeden probably pitched a fit and they dropped it? As much as seeing Victor lose Newman to Jabot or something by taking it public would be terrific to watch, I don't think EB would ever let the writers pull something like, that....it even seems like Jack Smith had to back off when he made Victor "win by losing" with that bribery story.

I just wished we were sparred the horrible ass kissing Katherine did when Victor was gonna make Newman public and how nasty she was to his children and the Abbott kids, when A.) she of all people should know that maybe Victor deserved to have this happen, and B.) Katherine wasn't suppose to give a S**t about business anyways....

• Members

Today on THE ISOLATED & THE POINTLESS (or I&P), Nikki wants to take a drink...Neil wants his sight back..."Cassiah" wants to take Nick out behind the barn and do him...and Khan wants Kristen DiMer--, er, Ashley Abbott to use on him the same memory-erasing dart she used on Ralph de Bricassart Brady on DAYS.

Love the Cassie/Sharon flashback, though, at Y&R's Cassie's grave.

• Members

Yikes, not the blindness storyline. Every time a show's stories are sinking someone goes blind. The last two weeks on Y&R feel like someone from the network came in and is tinkering with the bland stories and making them worse. Is Bloom back in the writers' room?!

Was I supposed to be excited to see Courtney Botox, the cop, sad over seeing the other non-entity, detective whatever, on a date in yesterday's episode. There have been new lows in story direction each day these last few weeks.

Nancy Curlee....come out of hiding in North Carolina. Only you can save this dreck.

Archived