Y&R: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Josh Griffith's tenure was just comatose/boring.

Lynn Latham was fascinating for a short time because it was such a huge change from Bell/Alden/Smith and some of it had potential. But she was arrogant and egomaniacal and had to fire everyone in the writers room to bring in her Knots Landing team and fill the team with writers assistants (Dufour, Alberger, Staneart) or nobodies like Ahern/McLaughlin and Gottesfeld/Bennett.

MAB had potential and her first stories were someone watchable. And she brought back many staff members fired by Latham.

But Altman/Pass/Phelps the show is just tacky, uninspired, dumb.

So sad

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neil is so going to get his sight back just in time to eyewitness Devon and Hilary doin' the wild thang.

Of course he will proceed like a trouper, as if he's still blind, and probably torture Devon and Hilary bleeding his then-fake blindness for all it's worth.

THAT I am actually looking forward to watching! biggrin.png

• Members

Priceless. I would laugh harder if this wasn't a huge possibility. Hilary and Devon will get a baby. Not sure if the other father will be Neil or some other guy but a WTD will also happen. Just cause this show loves baby stories. And no baby can be concieved on a soap without drama. Its just a given for this new young couple.

• Members
That will ease the concious of the viewers as the root for Hilary and Devon to be together. I definitely think someone else catches Neil's eye (pun intended) before Hilary sleeps with Devon. Might be a Leslie redo. Shelby did emphasize how "foooooond" Leslie was of Neil.

Archived