The 20 types of soap slaps!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best soap slaps are real ones. The rest always look very fake and very "soapy," which means bad parody.

They should have had the bit where Angie slapped Madison, or whatever her name was.

Some Pat slaps. Pam St. Clement supposedly slapped people for real, although I assume that wasn't true for all her co-stars. (the ones with Peggy were always fake looking)

The one where she slapped Stacey was my favorite. I can't find it right now.

A few others.

• Members

I think the Jill slapping Geneieve one, was how we all felt when MAB was in charge and would talk non-stop about her "sensational storylines" and "honoring history" and "keeping the black story UP AND PUMPING"!!!

• Members

I really love #1. Watching Florida Felicia Evans crack her across the face was perfect.

I'm sorry that the list didn't include Beautiful Loyal Christian Peaceloving OneHalfoftheWorldsOnlyBestBlackSupercouple Angie Hubbard showing Madison North who's boss:

• Members

I always enjoy it when Kate slaps Sami though I would love to see any clips of Sami slapping Kate herself.

I like how this one sort of parallels the Ivy slapping Theresa clip I just posted....It's almost the same camera angle and even Sami's hair is sort of like Theresa's in that clip, and let's not forget the shared almost the same story on Days and Passions for a while.

• Members

Case in point....

I can only be certain about her slapping Rick for real but the KKL ones have to be real as well. The way KKL stumbles and almost falls every time Stephanie hits her... plus, the timing is way too good for them to be fake. LOL

Archived