DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bev and Rory are realistic teens. JJ was too until Daniel helped him with Teresa and he then Met Paige and he became a Brady Bunch kid.

I love the idea of JJ and Nicole

For some reason I think they should pair Paige and Rory. I think that pairing would give her more personality

So it seems that Paige

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're welcome, boo!

The teen scene is extremely boring. It's apparent that they are trying to pull a Shawn/Belle/Mimi/Phillip 2.0, but it's bad. Extremely bad. Paige is too saccharine. Bev is a typical one note soap b*tch. Rory is a bland ass stoner. Sadly, JJ is a former shell of his exciting self.

I love Kate Mansi's Abby but like JJ, she's being tremendously wasted. I am glad that she was put into a triangle with EJ/Sami because that made her so much more interesting than what she was before. Only thing I hate about JJ & Abby (as aforementioned) is that they both accepted Jenn's relationship with Daniel so easily

• Members

Because he's an !@#$%^&*] and how the writers went about it was horrible. Jennifer got involved with Daniel (again) right after Jack died, saying how much she loved Daniel and Abby just accepted it. She put up no fight really. JJ put up a fight for the longest but when he found out about Jack raping Kayla, the memory of his father became soiled and he instantly became Team Daniel (along with everyone in freaking Salem scolding him for not liking Saint Daniel).

Overall, Daniel was propped up while Jack was once again dragged through the mud.

Archived