Days - Newcomer replaced!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
JUSTIN GASTON OUT AS BEN...RECAST WITH ROBERT SCOTT WILSON

Soap Opera Digest has confirmed the casting switch I've been teasing for the past several months: Justin Gaston (Ben) has been released from his contract after his first 13-week cy...cle ended. Robert Scott Wilson, who was the first-ever male model on "The Price Is Right" and who appeared as Pete Cortland on the brief "All My Children" online reboot last year, will replace Gaston in the role. Look for the switch to happen on-air towards the end of May sweeps.

In the past few months, I've posted a few teasing hints about the switch, saying that some fans might not be smiling (in regards to Gaston's ex, Miley Cyrus) as well as others who would "come on down" (in regards to the famous Price Is Right catchphrase). I also stated that Wilson fans would be affected by the casting news (meaning Robert Scott Wilson fans, and not Will/Sonny fans as some had expected).

Drew Carey also had the rumor mill swirling last week when he tweeted that Wilson was no longer with "The Price Is Right" and that he was now appearing on a soap. Hope everyone had fun playing along the past few months. Congratulations to those of you who began figuring out the news last week on several of the message boards.

For more, read the scoop here: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-days-newcomer-replaced

Archived