DAYS: Casting news...

• Members
JADE HARLOW SET TO DEPART...

Jade Harlow's stint as Sheryl Connors comes to a close in the next few weeks. Look for Sheryl to last air later this month. Will Kate's meddling be responsible for her departure?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This might turn into a whole other topic and probably isn't fair for me to discuss since I don't really watch days as much as I use to, but I kind of get sick of hearing about Kate's "Meddling" being the reason for something........I always felt that Kate never has to own up to all her past sins like other characters have, and not that Sami or whoever are angels, but i feel like for all the bad things she's done over the years she's another one that always "wins" every single time.....

• Members

I'm disappointed she's exiting, though not surprised. Something clearly shifted around December (which is when they taped April, I believe). And it was after Sweeney's attention grabbing exit news. So, my bet is they decided to reunite Lumi, as obvious by their nostalgia trip and reminder that they are always going to be best friends. I'm not at all complaining, but Sheryl had a lot more potential than Jordan. Chrishell brings zero energy to Jordan. That's one of the problems ....

DAYS' lighting is absolutely horrible. The show looks ten times better when they make it nighttime. All the soaps are too brightly lit, imo.

I'd say that's pretty clear.

• Members
is that really her fault though? I think she is playing the part exactly how they want her. Within the scripts, Jordan is described by the other characters as dull, emotionless, hard to read, etc... She has a bland personality and Crishell is doing a perfect job of portraying what they wanted to go for with the character. She's definetly capable of playing a more dynamic role with an actual personality as seen on AMC but that's not what they are going for her. The problem is the writers, not CS.

• Members

ICAM. The problem here is TomSell. If they can't get Sheri Anderson back to write Days, maybe they need to turn the reins over to some of the script writers and have Lorraine take charge. Not watching, but from what I see here the script writers sometimes rise above the material handed to them.

Archived