DAYS: Casting news...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree this sucks. Sheryl (as horrible as her name is) was a good character with any potential they needed/wanted to take the character. JH has improved as an actress and I think she can act with the rest of them. And Lucas needs some real story!!! PLEASE don't let BD go just because of AS leaving. That would be the saddest thing ever - a character who should be a LEADING MALE HORTON leaving just because of AS's departure would piss me off - especially when everyone loves him!

• Members

I updated my post on DR to include my site name and link, so when people click on Michael Fairman's link that he posted about DR, it will bring them directly to seeing a link to my site, so perhaps at least I'll get a few new people to visit my site for the first time.

I don't remember getting any credit when I broke the news of Jade's hiring back in December, so at least outlets are new crediting one of the places where I made my post, even though they mention DR instead of Jason47.com

Baby steps!!

On a positive note, at least it means that both Mr. Fairman and SOD (who have already mentioned me several times in their print magazine, both when Stephanie wrote about me in her editor's note as well as when answering a fan's question in their Q&A section) have enough trust in me to even mention news that I post about. :)

Archived