BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wednesday night’s episode got a .58 demo. The first part of the S11 reunion on RHOBH where Erika got her first “grilling” scored a .54, which was the peak, and we’re not even at the really juicy Scandoval stuff yet for VPR.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Sorry. Just now coming up for air with a lot going on. Kirsten Doute...THE crazy bitca on that show for the first seasons up to Season 6 to 8 well she got a little less (not too little) cray cray. 

Tom's original girlfriend on the show when it started...and who he (allegedly) cheated on with Ariana back in Season 2 (which is a great season)...funny since Kirsten was cheating with her BFF's man...the town bicycle Jax. lol. 

She's back for the ITYS.

Thank you. I seriously needed the distraction.

Please register in order to view this content

And I guess that rumor about James coming for somebody's a$# was right after all. lol. Watching Season 9 right now, I can see why he would be upset. 

• Members

I might be in the minority, but I don't get all the hoopla about Sandoval/Raquel hooking up. WTF did Arianna expect? Is it tacky? Yes. Are they trash? Yes. But does Ariana lost him just like she got him--via cheating. If anything, Ariana should be happy. Let that manchild be someone else's problem. 

And I don't get the hypocrisy of some on that set as they've all been ridden hard and need to be put away wet.

• Members

bc Raquel is her friend and on this show she's been treating her like one of her best friends. She really defends and sticks up for her and took her under her wing. I think the scandal of it all warrants the controversy and talk its gotten. Its soooo messy. Add to the fact that Raquel has morphed into this villainous bitch that is openly attacking people and making for some great scenes and moments

• Members

Not quite. The duplicity that Sandoval and Rachel (that’s her real name) went to with Ariana is a new level. 

The term “gaslighting” gets thrown around too much these days, but the scene between Ariana and Rachel where Rachel was telling Ariana that if she isn’t interested in having sex with Sandoval that it’s an indication their relationship is in trouble, as happened between Rachel and James, is a prime example of it. 

There’s also the length of time. In this circumstance it was an 8/9 month affair while the others had one night stands which they often regretted. Rachel and Tom have yet to express any remorse.