BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think you can start from last season and be fine honestly. 

Just remeber that Jax, Stassi, Kristen and all the newbies (but Charli who bested Jax at the Season 8 reunion) got the boot.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

So I did go back and watched the first 2 episodes of last season. Here ar early thoughts:

Lala...what a bitch. Clearly having a baby didnt soften her up. She's just the worst. A nasty ball of negative energy. Her man is disgusting and ugly. I cant beleive she has sex with him. Im assuming he has money

Arianna. I remember liking her but she comes across annoying here. Its crazy how much Lala hates her here yet will ride for her in present day

Scheanna. Still irritating but at least her man is fine.

Toms. I get them confused and cant remember which is married to whom. I always had a soft spot for Schwartz and he still fine

Katie....irrelevant

Charli. She's kinda boring. She seems too sweet for this group

Raquel. She comes across as such a good girl. She's also very sweet and likeable so knowing she becomes this skank villian is gonna be quite a trip

Im glad most of the cast no longer work at Sur bc I couldnt imagine pushing 40 and still in that same position with most of their acting aspirations having never popped off.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I can't believe that I've ever liked her.

She is. They were picking on her too much in Season 8. But her claim to fame was being able to take on Jax at the Season 8 reunion and dragged his a%^. There would have been more for her if they had not finally fired him and Bethanny, but yep. 

• Members

Oh I believe it!!! I'm about ready to play catch up binge myself. lol. 

And I saw LVP's appearance gave WWHL some ratings for the first time in a little while, too. And since it was tapped onto the VPR episode, I'm sure it was MUCH higher. 

Everywhere I go and everywhere I look EVERYONE is talking about the show again. It's on EVERYBODY'S lips. It even hits last week's PEOPLE...funnily enough coupled (or not) with Chris Rock's special talk.

It is literally EVERYWHERE. And I don't think Ariana has even released a statement yet...but has filmed I think. So this is lightning in a bottle and Bravo would be a fool to not go for it. 

• Members

Watching this past weeks episode was so telling! These girls have Raquel pegged way before the Scandoval reveal! I wonder if we didn’t know what was to come if I’d be feeling sorry for Raquel... but since I do, I don’t! I’m fully on board with the mean girls! And this unexpected Charlie vs Kristina Kelly feud is fun and stupid and I’m here for it! This season is already so much better than last years and we still have so much more to go!

I’m hoping with Kristen coming back to film with Ariana and Jax and Brittany being on WWHL next week that the ban has been lifted and Stassi will also be returning! She was always my fav!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by MrPrezident