BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

I find it fascinating Raquel has a good degree because she does use the wrong words and phrases all the time lol.   But so does most the cast.  Stassi was the most well spoken IMO.  Everyone can and should hate Raquel, but she's putting in the work which I don't think a lot of the cast does anymore.  I like the OG cast, but they are absolutely going to be in different places in their lives and making fun of drunk Raquel did seem mean when we have seen these people make drunk assholes out of themselves for over a decade.

I think Kristen being a drunk, psycho mess threw the heat off a situation with Tom/Ariana that she wasn't wrong about, but she's getting her redemption by filming again.  Ariana will be much better off and I think at the end of the day the Toms should just marry each other lol.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m so glad Kristen filmed during the pickups.  She was a true psycho and the fallout of Jax/Kristen in s3 was the show at its absolute best… but even though she was truly out of her mind and drunk (& probably high) all the time and chose to rebound with JAMES, I always felt sorry for her… she was humiliated by Tom & Arianna and she was held accountable by Stassi and Katie (and everyone else + the audience) in ways that Jax NEVER was.

Seeing her support Arianna will be surreal but probably one of the more poignant full-circle moments on Bravo.

• Members

Sorry, I've been busy and meant to piggyback around...but nope. Fired with the rest. It wasn't until the pandemic that I stopped watching VPR so I was still keeping up in real time when Jax was losing his s#$% on Twitter even more than Ex Soap Opera Star on BH and finally Bravo had no choice but to get rid of him. Like Ex Soap Opera Star, Jax spun the story that he was leaving to save face. 

She had potential if Jax was still around  because they would have totally been feuding after that Season 8 reunion.

From what I remember in real time with Brock, the fact that he and Lala were so publicly feuding online and so much came out during the airing of Season 9 that did not put him in a favorable light, that he is not main by choice now. 

But tbf, Season 9 was to have a bunch of newbies from TomTom, Pump, Sur...I even have a video waaaay back on this thread of Sandoval getting one of the new hottie twerking in cowboy gear...but they edited them all out from what I heard. 

I've begun my binge of Season 9 and only on Episode 3, but it does feel refreshed given the wasted potential of Season 8. 

• Members

Hehe. You are going to make me call her out by name when I have dragged her every season right up until Kathy Hilton took her out.

Please register in order to view this content

That's almost as bad as thinking I am going to say Teddi Kyle's Shadow's name.

Lisa Rinna. BH. 

• Members

Raquel! When she showed up at Katie's room, I thought she was there to make amends. Nope! I cant believe she relayed Scheanna's shady message. That was so savage of her and she had me dying. Im loving new bitch Raquel

"Im more attracted to Schwartz than I am in maintaining a friendship with Katie" LOL!

• 2 weeks later...