GH/OLTL: Cartini

• Members

I do think Cartini served OLTL well because of their history with the show

Frank was involved with OLTL since 1986 and Ron since 1996

So even with their many blunders there, they understood OLTL history cause they were there

However at GH, I see FV is only EP cause he can budget a show. Ron OTOH, is a GH fan or says so.That's great and all Ron but just because your a fan doesnt mean you should write GH.

I feel the ones who are loving Cartini are loving them for using the vets that Guza never allowed.

Yes Im glad to see them back but their stories for the majority of them Suck and dont fit with their history

I would replace Cartini but dont see ABC doing this

To me its just a mess

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a fan Ill watch and hope it gets better. You know we can watch and not praise Cartini as soap gods. I feel Ron is a one trick pony and that was OLTL

I see why FV gets rehired he can budget a show but Ron has no place at GH. IMO he is taking long term vets and messing with their histories cause he finds it amusing. This not just stops at OLTL. He !@#$%^&*] up Ryans Hope back story that was wrutten by Claire labine who gave him his start at OLTL. UGHH

• Members

The only reason certain EP's & HW's (ATWT, GL, AMC, ) stayed as long as they did IMO was that the shows were getting canned and TIIC could care less

I feel ABC never changed OLTL EP is cause FV can budget that show well and that money he saved covered the overtures that ABC had with GH & AMC's budget

• Webmaster

I do recall telling people to stop telling others to take seats...

Or in the real world, not give the same amount of money to the show the following year. In business, you are given an annual budget and if you don't use it, you lose it the following year unless other situations come about that require an increase or stability.

Archived