DAYS: Casting news...the new lady in someone's life...

• Members

Very happy its her. She was pretty wasted on Passions. Most of the Jessica's were until that awful Danica and Jessica the hooker. God that was awful.

And poor Jason! First the Mark Collier casting and now Jade. I love that you take the time to tease us and scoop us. Thank you :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it would be Jade. Mostly because she's the most relevant in the soap world currently via The Bay.

He also did some other little roles on different shows. I remember him being on B&B for a hot second. I know the money he made from his gigs could not have been nearly as much as she made from Passions so it rubbed me the wrong way that she and the hubby stole all his money. She also lost the case by default because she never responded to the suit. Her poor son probably won't ever get all his money back/

She was an okay actress on Passions but was absolutely horrid in the unaired True Blood pilot.

• Members

I've been watching Passions from the beginning on DVD and right now I've seen several months with her and she is fantastic. I'm sure with so many years under her belt her acting has gotten even better. It's nice to see a talented Passions star working. She's the only one who really put her stamp on that role.

• Members
JADE HARLOW RESPONDS ON FACEBOOK TO ANNOUNCEMENT OF HER "DAYS" CASTING:
"Let me just address some rumors floating around the Internet before everyone starts counting their chickens...Flattering as they are I can't confirm any of it. Lauren Koslow and I share a manager and daytime is a small world... A girl can't even say "Happy Thanksgiving" to a friend or even open an account without it taking on a whole other meaning... I'm gobsmacked."
However, her tweet to Koslow only pushed my announcement up by a few days, so it really didn't have that much to do with the timing of the announcement. I was planning on ending the "Passions mystery actress" game by this Sunday at the latest.
An interview Jade did just last week stated that she was working on a top-secret project for January, so don't expect any confirmation from her about her "Days" role just yet: "'I’m going to be hunched over my computer through Thanksgiving,' says Harlow with a sly chuckle as she talks about the many irons she has in the fire. Currently producing her first feature film, as well as working on a top-secret project that will be announced in January, Harlow is excited about the return of The Bay."
I guess we will all find out what that "top-secret" project is in January, but until then...I'll be counting my chickens!! :)

• Members

I have to admit that Liza Huber would have been a good choice as well, mainly because if this is gonna turn into another one of those Kate hating yet another girlfriend of Lucas's I think Liza could def really stick it to Kate, she is a better actress then people give her credit for.

Archived