DAYS: Casting news...the new lady in someone's life...

• Members
passionsmystery.jpg
FROM HARMONY TO SALEM: THE NEW WOMAN IN LUCAS' LIFE...
Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) fans were happy to hear recently that his role on the show would be increasing as we near the end of the year. In January, fans will get to meet a new woman in Lucas' life. Will she be his girlfriend or will they just be platonic friends? While that question is yet to be answered, the actress playing the role will be one of these 15 former residents of "Passions." Will it be Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Jeneen Doe, Jade Harlow, Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Kyrie Maezumi, Heidi Mueller, Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, Molly Stanton, Danica Stewart, Melinda Sward, McKenzie Westmore or Deanna Wright? The actresses in the photo are pictured in alphabetical order.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got VERY confused for a minute and thought you said Anne Sward. That would have been...interesting.

I'd love to see Daphnee again.

I also remember Deanna Wright being a good actress, who only left because of her religious beliefs, I think.

I like the creative ways you engage DAYS fans.

• Administrator

I will take any of these choices: Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Jeneen Doe, Jade Harlow, Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Kyrie Maezumi, Heidi Mueller, Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, Molly Stanton, Danica Stewart, Melinda Sward, McKenzie Westmore or Deanna Wright

Thank you, Jason. I too liked the way you teased this.

• Members

Emily Harper really hasnt acted since Passions. Brandi Burkhart is on Heart of Dixie. Heidi lives in DallaS and is a stay at home mom. Her baby daddy is a Cowboys player. Deanna hasn't acted on TV since 2006.I think we can eliminate everyone who doesn't fit DAYS beautiful Caucasian type. Pretty sure whoever it is will be bad considering the last 3 they hired from Passions.

Archived