DAYS: Casting news...the new lady in someone's life...

• Members

I also hope it's Daphne! I liked her Rachel on OLTL. If it's not Daphnne, then I wouldn't mind Heidi Mueller, Emily Harper, or Cathy Jeneen Doe... Mackenzie, Brooke, and Liza are OK but they're a bit too old for Lucas... and NO to Brandi, Danica, Molly, Deanna, or Melinda! The worst on the whole list is probably Kyrie (Maya) from what I remember, but she wasn't on long so she doesn't really count.

She's not the worst on the list but I didn't like her. I thought she was fake and unlikable for the most part, and her scenes with the awful Dana Sparks were horrendous.

She always looked older than her actual age! I remember being shocked by her real life age!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree - I love the teases Jason!! I would love for it to be Brook Kerr!! I really hope it isn't McKenzie Westmore.. only because I feel its hard to "capture magic" twice.. For me, Brady/Arianna didn't work on Days because I felt like I was watching Ethan/Theresa, even on GH - Maxie/ Jason Cook's character didn't work because they were Shawn/Belle.. If this new character has any interaction with Rafe, I would really have a hard time differentiating McKenzie & Galen away from Shuis...

• Members

Ha ha...once they get too old, they can't act anymore. With people talking about Precious last night, I checked up on the two main portrayers, and amazingly, BamBam (the main Precious) has fallen in love with Tango (another orangutan who also played Precious). BamBam looks sooooooo much older now....Here's his recent photo:

http://www.centerforgreatapes.org/residents-details.aspx?id=2

"Now that Bam Bam is entering his sub-adulthood years, he is avoiding other male territories and is starting to prefer the company of females instead. Bam Bam’s favorite companion now is the female Tango, and he enjoys playing with her throughout the day.

Bam Bam is a sweet and gentle ape who loves to investigate new toys and enrichment provided to him. He is very active, and can usually be found in the highest places in his habitat, typically brachiating around in true orangutan, arm-over-arm locomotion."

PHOTO UPDATE: I updated the photo tonight, removing Brandi Burkhardt, Heidi Mueller and Danica Stewart, so there are now just 12 actresses left as possibilities for the new role.

• Members

What did Brook Kerr do to her son?

Huber seems more suited to play Lucas' sibling than his (potential) new love interest. But I'd count her out anyway on the grounds that she lives on the East Coast (I think) and seems more content being a wife and mom.

• Members
harlowjade2013.jpg
JADE HARLOW JOINING "DAYS" CAST IN JANUARY
Jade Harlow is joining the cast of "Days of Our Lives" in January as a possible new love interest for Lucas Horton. No word yet on her character's name, or how exactly she will be connected to Lucas. Harlow's first stint in daytime was as Jessica Bennett on "Passions" from 2000-2003. For the past few years, she has been appearing with many "Days" cast members on the web series "The Bay", where she plays Lianna Ramos. Harlow, 30, was born March 11, 1983 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For those following the "Passions" mystery actress game I started earlier this week, Harlow just joined Twitter yesterday and has already sent a tweet to Lauren Koslow, so I thought it best to make the announcement a few days earlier than planned. Thanks to all who enjoyed the game, I'm glad you had fun with it!!

Archived