GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! Who is Stamos calling sociopathic? I think he thought Ron started the tweet convo if I'm seeing this correctly? LMAO if he called Ron sociopathic, we've all been saying that for years.

I was pretty sure her Franco/Jason twin manipulation had begun before that though, no?

• Members

This is the entire conversation:

@JohnStamos would you ever consider coming back to #GH ?

Never! I tried,they wanted me 2 play J.G. on drums with R.S. Legacy too important to me. RT @maddiebullock19 come back to #GH ?

@JohnStamos @maddiebullock19 I'm sure I will be shouted down by 1.3M people, but this is a total mischaracterization of what occurred.

Sociopathic! You don't remember phone call in @valentinifrank office? RT @maddiebullock19 @carlivatiron @valentinifrank

@JohnStamos @valentinifrank @maddiebullock19 Yes, I remember it well. But for some reason you seem determined to rewrite the narrative.

• Members

Here's a dumbed down version in case anyone is still confused:

Fan: Hi John Stamos, would you ever return to GH?

John Stamos: Never! I tried to! They wanted met to play Jessie's Girl behind Rick Springfield….The legacy of Blackie is too important to me for that horse [!@#$%^&*].

Ron Carlivati: Uh-uh girl that's not what happened.

John Stamos: Don't lie bitch, are you a sociopath? do you not remember the phone call in Frank's office?

Ron: That's not how it happened!! You're re-writing history!!

• Members

You know, even when some people are genuinely acting a fool - like Jack Wagner, who despite some very valid complaints about this spring's Frisco storyline, was not exactly putting in a brilliant performance himself at the time either, and seemed tone-deaf in the press to how it made Kristina feel - that doesn't mean that you, as the head writer on a major television program, have to get in there and act a fool too. (Wagner also supposedly told RC and the writers up front that the material was "pedestrian" or facile or something, and while it may be a dick thing to say and Jack Wagner may be a major dick all around, I can't really disagree re: that story.) Sometimes the best thing to do with obnoxious people is sit back and let them rage and bury themselves, instead of burying yourself in the process.

John Stamos's story, OTOH, checks out and he's been sticking to it since much earlier this year. He explained this in-depth in another recent article and I happen to believe it. Ron just doesn't like being questioned or told no.

• Members

It's not as bad as I thought, but between this and Jack Wagner's complaints you can tell that Valentini isn't great with the people skills.

I say Valentini, not Ron, because it's Valentini's job as producer to meet or deal with these people. Clearly he didn't do a good job of it during the anniversary.

• Members

I think they both look ridiculous. Ron clearly has no social skills and needs to get out of conversations that don't involve him and John Stamos needs to stop harping over a cameo from 10 months ago. If he didn't like what they wanted him for (and the truth is more in between than what both parties say although JS is way closer to the truth), then turn it down and move on. They both look stupid.

I wasn't even aware John Stamos was some big draw or worth all this fighting over.

• Members

My coming week has been made! Someone calling moRon out for the sociopath he is! I absolutely love it!

Agreed, Ant. Ron jumped into a convo that didn't concern him. And IIRC, this from JS is consistent. He didn't want a cameo on the drums behind RS. I remember this vividly because I felt he was wrong at the time for not wanting to come and honor GH for its 50th.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Archived