B&B recasting a Spencer

Nate4

• Members

KH is a bit too shrill to make it work for me. She doesn't have the natural softness that JJ exudes and I think that's necessary as I appreciate the juxtaposition between Karen and Bill. KH comes across more suited for a Brooke type. She'd work as a Donna recast

Sandra Ferguson is another good choice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love to see Sandra Ferguson because I've been a fan since AW but her having already played Brooke for an extended period on B&B years ago would be kind of confusing. Yes, I know actors come back all the time as other characters but still...

I think Beth Chamberlin would be good! I always liked her as Beth on GL.

• Members

The good thing about recasting now is that Karen's relationships - Dani, Bill, Katie, Caroline are all fairly "new" - meaning that it's not like a recast will cause this huge loss of not being able to use "old" clips. Karen has the ability to be an interesting link across the board. Plus, I'd love someone like KMH to kind of b*tch slap (with words) Brooke. Whoever is cast, has to have a tough edge to them, while at the same time being able to be sensitive. The reality is that this isn't a major part, but an important link to a lot of current characters.

Archived