B&B recasting a Spencer

Nate4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KMH always had a harsh look. I could definitely buy her as a dyke.

Would I be stoned if I suggested Beth Ehlers? Sigh... I loved her as Harley in the 90's. :)

The thing about this role is that they could (and probably will) really flesh out this role again, considering how they're building up the Spencer family to rival the Forresters in terms of the # of them on the canvas.

You just never know with B&B, if their big-name stunt casting will last for years like Ian Buchanan or Jack Wagner, or a total blink-and-you-miss Sarah Brown or Lily Melgar.

• Members

By all means I didn't want to sound prude, I was just trying to make a point -- if it's only me being bothered please, Chit, do keep the signature banner smile.png It certainly is not offensive (even though it's not what you think you'd find on one of these threads either), so please I don't want to be a party downer for anyone smile.png Joe Manganiello is such a beauty, I won't deprive the rest of the people here of him hehe biggrin.png

Now edgeofnik, yeah, when I'm at work I don't spend 60 minutes an hour obsessively on my work, there are times I give my brain a break surfing this soap board. I read this improves your productivity. But I'm sure you already know this, if you ever worked a day in your life.

Archived