TOLN Announces Season Finales of AMC/OLTL

• Members

I care about that John because if they already know that they aren't going to do the 110 or a number close to that amount...they should say something if only for the sake of their employees who get paid based on how much work is done (weeks worked). When I'm a fan of a prime time series, I know how many episodes of a program are planned each season ahead of time. Occasionally one or two will be gained or lost, and I'm cool with that as that can happen. If a show gets a reduced order, I think it should be made plain right away for those directly involved, and even with the arc situation for the next episodes if they know they aren't coming back I don't want the stories to be in narrative limbo.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they could still give up 110 episodes a year with breaks here and there. Also, take into consideration on when the season begins and when a season ends for these shows. We know August/September right now but if they come back in October that could mean they plan on having the seasons that run for 10/11 months out of the year.

Also, most shows have less episodes in the first season and I realize daytime serials don't usually have that problem but this is a new medium. Besides, AMC goes back into production in August so I am sure it wont be too long until they return.

Archived