B&B: August 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never laughed so hard in my life as I did when Brooke was running and Bill chasing her. This is so over the top AMAZING trashy story, that I'm beginning to love... Someone needs to make gifs, PLEASE! I want Brooke running on a gif, hahahhaha.

• Members

OOOOOOOO Weeeeeeeeee! That was a cheesy mess. Brooke running from Bill in 8 inch heels as Bill screams "BROOKE" from inside the hotel room. It was so OTT because Brooke was still in the room when he screamed. I was RME! Chasing her down the street was so funny. Bad acting bad acting bad acting! But funny as hell! I so hope that is what TIIC was going for.

Then you have Katie, once again, "giving" this grown ass man to Brooke. So tired of her tears and snot. This story is so bad it's good. Katie is betrayed by her husband and sister, yet she is the one apologizing and begging for forgiveness? What in the sam hell am I missing?

• Members

Rick and Maya didn’t fall in love off screen, they started fallin for each other in Feb and became a couple in June, which is pretty slow in soaps nowadats lol, een had Dollar Bill trying to keep em apart. Yeah they are def gonna break up, buts its obvious they are they rooting couple in this Tri/Quad for TPTB

Archived