Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't this Sharon story what people have been clamoring for? Someone telling her that she doesn't need a man in her life to be fulfilled? I love Lorraine Toussaint and she's great in this role.

I didn't think Case or Morrow were particularly good around Cassie's death. I mean, he was better than he's ever been but that's not saying much since he's never that good anyway. And Cassie's death was more about Nick's grief than Sharon's so Sharon pretty much looked sad for a few months while buddying up to Brad.

• Members

It is still hard to believe that with their kind of money that his parents have not bought him a place to live and do not give him an allowance. Regardless, I like Noah and Tyler as roommates.

Tyler shirtless is oh so hot.

• Members

Tyler is better away from Lily and her family. I like him and Noah being roomies and thank goodness for that ugly heavy couch. I'm all for any excuse to get Tyler's shirt off. I see Adam's new bed warmer Melanie has arrived. That Shadam scene was ill. Sharon stays being degraded.

• Members

I'm over Sharon needing a damn man and this is coming from a Sharon STAN. They could seriously do much more with this character that wouldn't need her having the company of a man. How about digging more into her bipolar disorder--getting to the root of it? How about digging more into Sharon's background and have her search for her biological dad? How about Sharon getting a job at Jabot and becoming involved with Summer & Mason being the new young faces of Jabot, which is apparently been dropped. . . . but I refuse to sit back and watch Sharon pine over stupid a** Adam for the 1000th time.

• Members

The only time I have enjoyed Sharon of late is when she is being a parent. I love her interactions with Noah and Faith. I wish she would have more scenes with her children. Same with Nick and his children. JM actually comes off believable as a father probably because he does not have to act in those scenes.

Where do you think rich kids like the Newmans in the real world get their money from? They do not work or at least they do not live of the "work" that they do. Their parents set up accounts with their bankers so they get money every month. It is only on the soaps that the children of rich parents "really" work or even go college.

Plus, if Noah is really living off his ways as a bartender how can he afford that loft with Tyler? The loft has got to be a couple thousand or more to rent per month. Bartenders live off tips, no way can Noah afford his share of the rent and living expenses. He has got to be getting money from some other source to pull this roommate deal off.

• Members

I find Sharon better now than the past 5 years, because they have therapist hounding her and saying everything that the audience has been saying for years. At least she is currently self aware that there is something within her wanting a man every second, and every now and then she looks for something to fill that void in her life.

• Members

I feel as if they're backtracking with Sharon because they have no ideas what to do with her. It's sad.

Also, I might not like Kevin/Chloe much, but giving Crimson Lights to Dylan/Chelsea is just as bad. Ugh.

My disdain for Adam grows with each passing episode.

Archived