Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon Case better WERK!!! Still such a beauty after all these years. Tonya Lee Williams is WERKING it too. Josh Morrow, even though not my favorite person as of late, was looking good too. So is Daniel Goddard. Those other three. . . -_-. Christian J LeBlanc is looking rough. MTS looks like she's got droopy eye in a few of those last pics, and Eric Braden, who usually looks better for a man of his age, looks basic.

• Members

Aww, Tonya Lee, a reminder of a time when the female characters in GC still had viable careers.

And yes, Sharon Case works out! I'm not mad at her, just a reminder to me to get back to my fighting fit self.

Wow, I knew that Y&R is popular but I sometimes forget that they can still turn out the crowds!

• Members

^

IKR. Just shows that sometimes international audiences have better taste in what is popular and value all their shows. Soaps/continuing sagas resonate well in European markets, but I'm not surprised because this is where the tradition began with Dickens episodic novels and Greek & Roman mythology, which in itself is a soap (with numerous retcons but still stellar :P).

Archived