Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have to carry this story to make up for their horrible scene partners.

I have to say I'm glad Tyler and Noah are roommates now and it was nice to see Tyler flexing his muscles today

EC looked nice with the dark hair but she's already in Adam's orbit. Not good for anyone. He was gross today as usual.

I love Sharon's therapist.

Summer is so damn thirsty. She can't wait to lose her virginity. She's just like her slutty mother.

• Members

Sharon Case couldnt carry a tune let alone this story. To this day I still have no remorse for Sharon loosing Cassie like I do whenever I think of Brooke losing Laura on AMC and that is due to SC's horrible acting. I am sure Morrow, Bergman and King will hit it out the park!

• Members

uh Y&RWorld we really dont want to go there as I didnt say anything about fanbases and gave my opinion, just cause it aint kissing Case's arse like you do on a regular doesnt negate it imo!

• Members

LOL I dont have to give or show you anything, the mere fact that everytime I voice an opinion bout Case that is negative, your butt is always replying bout fanbase crap. There are anti and pro fanbases and I can easily throw most of the opinions you have imto a fandom category, but then that would make us both hypocritical and tiring!

• Members

My post was in regards to Morrow's lack of acting ability, nothing to do with Case.

And I am in agreement with Ann, even some of the most unskilled actors (which, IMO Morrow falls into) have fans who swear their acting ability is somehow some type of greatness. Was it rude? Perhaps, but I won't apologize because you have some type of weird obsession about Sharon Case.

• Members

Le Sigh, lets keep it real, your fanbase comment was in response to me as it hasnt been the firs timet you have done that, its def rude, hypocritical and kinda fanbase like LOL! No need to always try and diminsh my opinion by labeling it "fandom" oriented, just reply in kind or ignore irt. I 4give u LOL! Someone tell me whar is this mustache arguemnent about?

Archived