Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Congratulations to Julia Pace MItchell (Sophia) on the birth of her baby boy, her first with husband Stephen Hightower. Hey, Moses, you got a baby brother now. Hope family is well and hope to see Julia back in front of the camera soon. I kind of miss Sophia. A scene with Sophia and Leslie and then Dru walks in.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm liking Tyler/Abby. She made me laugh when she told him plumbing is not her thing. Tyler/Noah have a nice bromance going on. Summer/Kyle just yuck. (I wasn't feeling them even before it was confirmed they are related) I get the feeling they are gonna do Noah/Summer. ph34r.png Chloe/Kevin finally are ending. I still want Sharon to show some rage over the Summer thing. I knew she'd be forgiving but I still want her to go off. Creeper guy checking her out at OTB won't be ending well.

• Members

I love that the 40th anniversary was celebrated with long-standing characters that people love (or used to), with Braeden as the only exception.

Melody and Lang look great but, damn, those outfits... they are so past the time when they could wear things like that.

Sharon Case, on the other hand... just gorgeous.

• Members

Goddard is quite handsome. I forget that most of the time because his character and the relationship with Lily are so dire.

You are all being too harsh on Braeden. I am not a fan, but he has tons of fans and looks very good for a man his age.

Big fat word! WTH was KKL thinking with that black dress above? MTS is slightly better, but still...

• Members

Oops! Meant to say "Goddard" is the only exception! A slip worthy of Braeden, of course wink.png

Yep. And her demeanor/pose strikes me as... girl-like. Which mixes weirdly with the dress and her age lol

• Members

It seems to be sleazeballs hit on Sharon week. First Carmine then that creep at the bar.

Abby and Tyler had chemistry. I love Tyler and Noah's bromance.

Ghost John explaining his latest appearance doesn't' make me glad he showed up.

Chlovin can die during the next sweeps. Just beyond tired of those two and they have chemistry with no one! Not each other or anyone else.

• Members

I heard about Chloe dumping Kevin so I watched. Do we think that they are really done? Because if so, I might actually start watching regularly again, especially if Chloe and Alex are in the cards. I also like Tyler and Abby. They would be good together and make Lily crazy jealous.

Archived