R & B Divas

ChitHappens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that I cosign the bile that was coming out of Mo's daughter's mouth at all, but I were dealing with a fragile (rebuilt) relationship with the mother who was too busy getting high and running around with lover after lover to parent me when I was growing up, I wouldn't be so quick to accept her without any questions asked now that she decided to clean up her act, either.

Perhaps, it's because I'm unforgiving by nature and wouldn't have given said mother the time of day, but I completely understand why Akemi is (still) distrustful enough of her mother to not want to cast her (ass-backwards regurgitated) views aside to unconditionally accept her mother as is.

• Members

Joe Clare is a horrible host, he is worse than John Salley who does the Basketball Wives reunions.

Latocha's segment *yawn* They had to bring up the dead to make her segment interesting and it wasn't even about her. "Did Chris Kelly's death being surrounded by drugs taint So So Def?" WHAT A STUPID ASS QUESTION.

Nicci is looking like the Michelin Man

Nicci is wrong for throwing out that it is her and Faith's show. She thinks she is the boss and they should owe her for everything, it seems. I would not want to be on the show anymore because of how she views her role. Would not want to deal with that.
Why did Joe let Keke slide in answering the question about what's the root of the drama? WTF?
Keke be the first one to get buck with her bi-polar ass, but don't want to disrepect the lawd disdain.png Chile please.
Nicci... how do people recognize your mother in the grocery store? I didn't watch Season 1 so maybe I missed her appearing. Other than that I've never seen her....
Did Syleena just say that Nicci was Casket sharp?????!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Also, Joe needs to be fired. He sitting up there looking drunk, high and confused. He's asking questions that don't nobody give a sh-t about. They would have had a better host if they put a big screen up there with twitter questions and a randomizer picked the question and who will answer.
TVOne needs to redo this reunion.
DEAD AT THIS COMMENT I SAW ON TWITTER
laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Terrible host, and as much as I absolutely love Sheryl Lee Ralph, I aint trying to see no Iyanla Fix My Life!

Nicci looked ridiculous in that suit with that big ass bow tie still just lying her giant ass off.

Syleena chose the worst look for herself this season. Not good at all.

Archived