R & B Divas

ChitHappens

• Members

Shameful that I don't know this woman's name, but Mo's girlfriends wants to marry her. She already ok'd it with Mo's daughter. She s/b on bended knee this week, the finale.

I was reading up on Keke's backstory, and it's quite interesting. She only identifies as being black [even though her mother is white] because her grandfather disowned the family members involved with black people.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks And! I actually forgot her name too but I really liked her during S1 when she showed up and Mo seemed really happy and that's good about the daughter because I remember her not being too down with her mom's preference.

• Members

Yeah, Mo's daughter finally realized her mother's happiness is what's really important. But this all may be for naught because the heifer is laying down the law in the finale. She has no intentions of moving, so Mo has to make a decision.

• Members

I found Mo's girlfriend reason for not wanting to move to GA stupid. I can understand her reason why possibly (i.e. death and assets) but no excuses. Yes, they don't acknowledge gay marriage down here (yet) but you don't want to move where your potential spouse could flourish b/c of a law not yet passed (and it's going to be eventually whether these hicks down here like or not)? Meh. Like get married in NYC, move your a** to GA. Ugh. And Monifah's daughter annoyed me. :P

• Members

LOL she annoyed me too.

Just watched Nicci and Angie's confrontation again. Ugh I can NOT stand Nicci she really is delusional and a liar. She tries to manipulate these ladies into doing this show by calling it a charity. Only this charity is not even established.... but wait this is also a Brownstone Reunion concert to let people know that she's back? Uh.... ok.

Oh and Nicci, Brownstone is not the only group/artist MJ ever put his stamp of approval on. He signed 3T, Tatyana Ali, and others.

Can't stand her big ass. I see her on Twitter whining about the producers showing her in a negative light. She should have stayed behind the scenes. Horrible person. I hope Syleena slays her ass in the finale.

• Members

I grow tired of people whining about producers putting them in a bad light. You signed up for it. You gave them ammo to edit you in this fashion. Why whine? Nicci is a miserable b-tch. So sad b/c Brownstone was one of my favorite groups growing up with Five Miles to Empty being one of my favorite R&B songs ever. Nicci needs to chill with her linebacker ass.

• Members

Looks like Syleena came prepared to slay, and the finale looks good!

Nicci thinks the editing portrays her negatively? I refuse to believe the good stuff was edited out when this bitch is nasty 500% of the time! It's clear that Phil didn't have what she is bringing in mind!

• Members

Funny thing is, Nicci is an EP (and helped get the show off the ground), so obviously, she had no problem with the editing until the audience saw her for who she really is! Funny, how when these people go above and beyond to be the top dog (Garbage Mariah, Garbage Reza), they end up shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

• Members

Yeah Nicci was on Twitter crying about how she never thought people she hired and considered friends would do her like that.... as if editing could make you manipulate these ladies into a concert or hate on Syleena every chance you get......

Archived