R & B Divas

ChitHappens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I didn't have a 9-5, my hair would be purple. I feel Monifah because that's my favorite color too. I think I could make it work.

Kiki is such and ugly immature person. Even the people in the busines meeting with her had to ask her to try and be serious for 15 minutes. She could barely manage that. Disgusting! But lawd, I love listening to her sing. She is that good!

I guess now we have to see Nicci and Syleena go at it some more over S's sister? Leave it alone S!

What am I missing with Angie Stone? Why is she here?

Could Faith Evans be anymore useless? She needs to be replaced!

LaTocha? Not seeing her worth at all!!!!!

• Members

I just saw Chelsea Lately and they showed a clip from this show and this chick gave the STANKEST look ever

c4pTCin.jpg

She was giving whom I beleive was her husband, the dirtiest look. She didnt say a word but she irritated the hell out of me and I can tell Id hate her if I watched

• Members

Keke's looks killed me during S1, esp. when her husband said something in reference to gays/lesbians in re: to Monifah and Keke gave him this look and went in on him because one of her brothers is gay so she didn't appreciate it. I can't stand her husband.

• Members

I'm just tired of Nicci trying to get everyone to hate Syleena. That's just some evil ish. Its also funny to me that Nicci is staying so pressed when Syleena has an album, new single and tour with Musiq and she still sitting around trying to sell them tents she calls clothes. Obviously being the Exec producer of the show gets you no pull because youare up on twitter complaining about the editing...When are they going to phase Nicci out of this show?! I am so over her & her nasty attitude. Like really, toodalo you rotten banana. Btw, Faith is Nicci’s friend so even though she seems neutral between Nicci and Syleena, she really isn’t. Poor Syleena needs to just pump the brakes with all the tour talk and let someone else bring it up, she’s starting to look like the thirsty one, even though we know that they could all use the exposure.

Londell asked KeKe if she could be serious for 15 minutes, I dont think she made it to minute 3 before she started acting up again, smh. Not sure why she doesnt understand that it's not cute. If you keep hearing people talking to you about professionalism time to take note. Didnt expect her to be good on those drums, she fooled me!

Glad to see Angie dial it back some. She was coming off as if she thought she was better than the other ladies not just more experienced. I believe what Angie said about companies putting out feelers but wouldnt it make more sense to do that before an offer is made?

I also find it strange that the flyer included Angie, and Latocha but not KeKe. Even if Syleecia isnt responsible for the flyer, how is this company getting information? How do they know KeKe is out & Latocha & Angie are in? Things that make you go hmmm.

• Members

I saw the first episode yesterday. Wasnt overly impressed and it reinforced that not everyone needs to have a reality show and you cant just slap Atlanta at the end of it and expect a hit.

Sylenna...cant stand her. I think she's convinced her talking heads are alot funnier than they actually are. Im not getting the beef between she and Nicci, whom I also dont like. Both need to grow the hell up

Monifah; had no idea she was a lesbian. Her hair is interesting and the color works on her. I thought she was the chick that sung "5 o'clock in the morning". Anyone know that song from the mid 90s? I cant recall the actually title or who sings it

Keke, surprisingly I didnt hate her like I thought I would. Probably bc she didnt interact with the cast much. Her facial expressions are a bit too extra and she thinks way too highly of herself. She wasnt that bad though. I actually found myself laughing at her at times

Latocha, she was the best one on the cast. I really like her

Where was Faith? She's probably the most famous from the cast and whom i was looking forward to see and she was MIA

• Members

Me too! Music in the 90s use to be better anyways. I can't remember a song growing up that I hated on the radio. I just remember singing constantly when in the car. Nowadays, I hate half the songs being released. That's why my MP3 is filled with music from the 90s and backwards. Music died for me in 2006.

• Members

Nonchalant though! That was the jam but my forever jam by them will always remain...

wub.png you B, I'm always searching for 90s music and early 00s as well... other than that it is rare you'll find me liking a song nowadays.

Archived