R & B Divas

ChitHappens

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How great was it to see Sheryl Lee Ralph? She will forever be one of my favorite under-used AA actresses! I'm playing catch up and was pleasantly surprised to see her. She looks fantastic.

Put her on Scandal, and I'd be a fan of the show for life!

This was a really difficult eppy to watch as it really drove home the point of how widespread AIDS is in the AA community. Here you have 3 people who are not related and come together for business purposes, and each has a close family member who has died or is living with HIV. 1/2 the Divas! 1/2!!!!! That's a tough pill!

Nicci is still just a piece of trash to me. Syleena comes onstage to support her and help her get thru a song, yet she still wants to be a bitch?! Evil ho!

Keke - why do I hate/love to hate/love this woman all at the same time? I wish she would sing more because she has the best voice of all of them.

LaTocha - Jermaine put it to you straight. Teens don't give a chit who you are and won't be buying your music. Shoot for your old audience and hope to get 25% of their attention. Man, that had to sting!

Faith has a better voice than I thought, but she can go NOW! Boring ass!!!!!

So over Angie Stone!

Is there a reason why everything is centered in this thread?

• Members

Kiki, Latocha, and Angie look cute. Monifah would look better if she got a f-ckin' stylist or friends that has fashion sense. Syleena's dress needs to be taken in more, and that wig on her head is a mess. She should've worn her hair straight to the bone. Nicci . . . Lord help this child. And this heffa has a fashion line too! closedeyes.jpg

• Members

From what I've collected, it has something to do with Syleena's older sister, who happens to be her manager. I'm guessing Nicci and Syleena tried to do a tour or event season one or sometime afterwards before season two, Syleena's sister made some request on her sister's behalf, and Nicci thought it was shady. However, none of the other ladies seem affected by it. Nicci is a big time liar and Angie proved that last episode.

• Members

Somebody said Nicci's big ass looks like Capitol Hill! LMFAO! DEAD

washington-united-states-capitol-washing

Basically Nicci is just mad that Syleena and her sister are in charge of the tour and Nicci wants to be. Hence why she lied to the ladies about singing for a charity that doesn't even exist! SMH. This needs to be her last season.

• Members

rbd5.jpg

rbd8.jpg

rbd11.jpg

Yeah..... Nicci is just a spiteful, jealous person and ain't nobody checking for her clothing line. It looks like crap that you would get from Rainbow. I really can't stand her. I hope Angie gets in that ass at the reunion.

• Members

How long will that last? Heifer wants to propose but refuses to move to ATL. That is something that needed to be discussed LONG before the idea of marriage came up. Bitch is gonna make Mo cry :(

But on to other news - Nicci Gilbert is a miserable wretch, and it warms my heart that there is a petition to remove her from in front of the camera. EP (good for her) or not, if your target audience is not happy with the product, you have to make changes. This will either force this woman off the show or she will have to make some changes. She's pure evil, and it's not just for the cameras. She's evil! I am really disappointed that she and one of the producers have taken this fight to Twitter because I don't need to see that. However, he has made some valid points. What Nicci is bringing is not what he pitched to TVOne. He wants the show back to his original idea. Nicci's level of nastiness is bringing down the show.

Archived