R & B Divas

ChitHappens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I respect her beliefs, but Kimmie should want to be there for her mother. I promise those beliefs will still be there in the morning. I don't understand why people don't believe in co-existing. That's just dumb!

That ring is beautiful, and I take back what I said about T!

• Members

Monifah's daughter unnerves me too. So sad that a twenty-something year old BLACK woman still thinks archaically. This way of thinking unnerves me from my fellow AA's as well too b/c we know what it's like to be the minority and to be repressed; for her daughter to think that and call her mother a pervert in so many words is gross. Monifah should've reached across the counter and dotted this bible thumping hussy's eyes.

Syleena . . . yaasss! I love how she read Nicci for the filth tonight. I love Kiki but she needs to wake up and get over this grudge she has against Angie. Her loyalty to Nicci is going to be her downfall. I don't see how she could back Nicci after seeing her get an attitude with her and Monfiah the day before over the mic.

Nicci . . . yes. There is a special place in hell for you, b-tch. This woman is truly evil. Just seeing all these women erupt around her and Nicci is either nowhere in sight or sitting back cheesing makes me angry. I hope Syleena and Angie drag this broad at the reunion and I cannot wait to see it.

• Members

I laughed so hard when Linebacker said she would never be as dirty to them as they were to her :lol:

I love Angie she isn't about the bullsh-t.

Syleena was giving me life. She read Nicci anf called her out on her Spongebob body. Nicci don't even have a waist line. Her and her sh-tty ass clothing line!

• Members

I love Angie and her "no tolerance" attitude too but I wish she would've not walked out so fast. Clearly there is a division in the group: Keke & Nicci on one side, Syleena/Angie/Tocha on the other side, and poor Monifah in the middle.

Syleena . . . Goddess status. She dragged, dog-walked Nicci Gilbert. When she called her baboon and said her gums are so black, I was too through.

• Members

Yesssss Gawd!

Syleena read that bitch, and did you guys catch Nicci trying to take control by reminding Syleena that she works for her (Nicci)? What a low down dirty dog! She gets this chit started and leaves the room.

Keke is upset that this started at her bday party? Um, heffa, why did you bring it up, Kyle Richards?! She should have taken that up with Angie at another time.

What's gonna happen next season? Eric, have you heard anything?

• Members

I have read that Kameelah Williams from 702 will be joining next season.

Nicci was most definitely referring to being the "Exec Producer" when she said Syleena worked for her. If I was Syleena I would mushed her in the back of the head and told her to meet me outside.

Tweets from Phil Thornton who is an actual Executive Producer

Screen-shot-2013-06-14-at-7.47.17-PM-595

• Members

Somebody put that Miss Celie root on Nicci. "'Til you do right by me, everything you think about gon' crumble." #RBDivasATL

Nah, we good on that Brownstone reunion. Keep it in the 90s. #RBDivasATL

ClosetConfessionsTV@ClosetConfessTV

How to spot a liar.... Defensive, Aggressive, Angry and providing waaaay too much information. #RBDIVASATL

Marcus Burton@JUST_HUGO_

#TeamSyleena RT @akacharleswade: I have seriously never seen someone read so thoroughly on reality TV.

• Members

LMAO, Eric @ you saying you would've mushed Nicci. It wouldn't've phased that manly b*tch anyways. She's built like a brick wall.

I am all for Kameelah joining season two and we all know that he was referring to Nicci of course, hence why Faith probably decided to leave the show as she did.

Is it strange that I do want Nicci to return on some part? She is that love to have vile villainess that I enjoy to watch on reality TV that's evil but not TOO evil. Maybe I just wanna see Syleena drag her all next season too. :P

Archived