OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Where are we on a Shenell Edmonds situation? From a scale of "phonetic line readings 2009" to "rushed and winging it, please God let me get through this and go to college 2011" or is she (gasp) out of the dreaded Shenell box, praise God?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To LH's credit I never felt like she was just reading lines, even at her worse. The only times she reminded me of SE was during that second piece of dialogue with Matthew. Like I mentioned before she was saying her lines too fast and trying to do too much. Loved her in other scenes.

To LH's credit I never felt like she was just reading lines, even at her worse. The only times she reminded me of SE was during that second piece of dialogue with Matthew. Like I mentioned before she was saying her lines too fast and trying to do too much. Loved her in other scenes.

• Members

I wish could swear on here, this is gonna make communicating about the episodes irritating to say the least.

Kelley is doing a great job with the drugged up stuff. She is a natural and Rob is great as Matthew.

The lighting and camera work for the club is stunning.

Cutter and Natalie's little dance off moment seemed a bit forced, wanted more of a build up.

I love that Rama looks to be still stirring up trouble, ROFL at her being with more than one guy in the opening.

• Members

I think we now know why Roger from welovesoaps said seeing her was so jarring and the audience will have to adjust. It was jarring for me. Hopefully she's in flats for most of her scenes otherwise I don't see how she could be in romance with Jeffrey. he's just as tall as Matthew.

• Members

After Asian Blair, the two Todds changing height and build with the recast, 35-year-old Duke Buchanan and Irish Joe Scanlon turning Latino on PC (and the show hilariously trying to publicly justify it in the press) Destiny's height means nothing to me.

Archived