Y&R May Sweeps

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If JFP really wants to recast Lily, nothing can save CK. The show is going full steam with Tyler and Lily so if CK has a problem with that, she will definitely be out sooner than later.

Could that spoiler actually be that "Lily’s feelings for Tyler take an intimate turn that surprises her?" Because that is what is playing out on the screen.

I forgot to mention that I am not thrilled with that latest Chloe spoiler. I was hoping that she and Alex would be getting involved, but that does not seem to be in the cards.

• Members

I'm guessing this Abby/Alex/new female cop story was probably already written out before Emme bailed on the show. So it looks like they are still going forward with the story, but I wonder if perhaps it will be played out differently since there is a new Abby. Meaning that maybe Abby/Alex do break up after May sweeps since it doesn't appear as if the new Abby/Alex have chemistry.

• Members

Seems like the writers aren't sure who to pair him with. I thought Chloe at first but it turned out to be Abby. Now this cop woman is coming. I hope they have chemistry cuz I'm not feeling Alex and Abby.

• Members

I don't understand the point of writing romances for characters when the actors are recurring. Y&R would not give her contract so Emme left and it had to scramble to recast. Alex is on recurring so why bother to pair him up with another recurring character. Since they like him, why don't they just give him a contract and pair him with Chloe? Same goes for CKLily. They are spending all this time building this romance with Tyler, but what if by some miracle, she gets another gig? All Y&R is doing is creating unnecessary turmoil for itself.

• Members

Devon and Lily never did anything more than hold hands on a sofa. Lily and Tyler have actually locked lips.

That break in at Neil's apartment seems pretty 'out there' but living in that kitchenette, I'm surprised any burglar believes there would be anything to take. I guess the thief didn't judge 'a book by it's cover'.

I'm wondering if Kevin and/or Chloe are behind the break in.

Archived