Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ABC started f-cking with actors back in 1990 or so. Fiona Hutchison was going through a really bad divorce and ABC decided to f-ck her royally in her new contract. She said she would be making significantly less under the new contract then she did in the old one- and she knew they decided to play hardball with her because of her weak emotional state at that time. She walked- and Gabrielle went to prison. It was a damn shame because Malone and Gottlieb came on board a year later and I would have loved to have seen what material they would have given her.

ATWT stars bitched and bitched and bitched some more when OLTL won the Best Show emmy in 2001. The claim was that someone on the blue ribbon panel (This is back when a select panel of industry people sat in a room and watched tapes) announced that OLTL had never won the emmy- and that comment influenced the voters to vote for OLTL. Bunch of sore losers. I think it was a kick in their ass because the actors all thought they and ATWT walked on water when Hogan wrote the show and could not believe that OLTL, their timeslot competitor won. A few voters who spoke anonymously said this was not true, that OLTL's episode selections were outstanding (They submitted the hilarious Trading Places episode and a very strong dramatic court room episode involving Nora regaining her memory after her imprisonment by Ty Treadway)

• Members

She's never said it in interviews as far as I know, but there were rumors that her first husband abused her--and that she and JDP had an affair (I've heard the same about her and NW, though). She actually was asked about the latter in an interview in 1994, and said that she liked that rumor and she should tell him about it laugh.png.

Archived