Y&R: TEB now on contract

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if Sony/JFP told her that they would stop using her completely (or worse, kill Lauren off) if she didn't sign a contract.

It's strange that after all this time and practically bragging that she wasn't on contract, she now decides it's time to go on contract again. Eh, I guess we're all allowed to have a change of heart.

• Members

I doubt it was a "sign this contract or we will fire you" sitution, she seems like the type that would piece out.

Who knows, maybe she didnt want a contract before in case something else came along, or she didnt want to be tied down. Her kids are older now too, perhaps that was a factor.

• Members

Lauren first appeared in 83 so she's a 30 yr vet.Quite an acheivement for a character that was brought on as a short term rival to Traci.

Would love to see Beth/Traci brought back on in some capacity to refuel the Lauren/Traci relationship. Maybe Traci discovers Lauren and Carmine are getting it on and Lauren has to beg Traci to keep quiet.

Also think Lauren/Paul is worth revisiting. Maybe when Michael discovers the affair she turns to Paul,who wants to rekindle the flame.

How do posters feel about Paul/Traci?

• Members

I brought up Paul/Traci because I would love to see that relationship revisited. I never liked that they broke up. They were a couple that I thought fit each other perfectly. He was the steady rock to her wildness. I would care more about her affair with Carmine if she was married to Paul not Michael. A Christine/Paul/Lauren/Michael quad with a side of Carmine would be very entertaining.

I would love to see Traci return permanently, Abbotts need her steady presence. Having Traci tangle with Lauren again would be great stuff. Maybe Fen could become close to Traci which would make Lauren crazy. I will never give up hope that Colleen can be brought back somehow because I that that Traci has no children now.

• Members

You have got to give it to JFP on this one folks. When she has actors that she wants on her shows, she gets them a contract so they have to be at the studio for their storyline. Good for her for bringing back the Lauren of the 80s and mid-to-late 90s and sort of reinventing her as a cougar. Lauren is the type that marries, but she cheats.

Girl's got a libido and I love it. If only they could get Don Diamont back from B&B. I'd KILL for a Brad ret-con and I don't even care how badly they F up the story or his history.

Archived