Y&R: TEB now on contract

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen.

I'm a proud JFP fan and make no apologies for my love for her. But that is truth and no way do I believe that she threatened Tracey like that. This is GOOD news you guys.

Geesh. We have 4 on air soaps left and a couple making a comeback online. This isn't the time to rain on the parade when there's good news.

• Members

I always thought it would be funny if they did a story where Lauren slept with Steve re-igniting the feud between her and Traci. We could have catfights galore with them at each others throat 24/7.

Another missed opportunity would have been Colleen marrying Lauren's son Scotty and they would be inlaws. The storylines would be endless.

• Members

Traci and Lauren as in-laws? That would've been fantastic! Especially since you still have the original Traci and the original Lauren. I love a good flashback and that would've provided plenty of opportunities for them. I would hope though that Lauren and Traci would also have their own separate storylines, and not just as Mommies. I can't stand it when soaps consign older women to simply obsessing over their kids. All their characters should have ample opportunity to be ensconced in juicy storylines.

Archived