Lil Wayne in Critical Condition...

Angela

• Members

TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne, all of 30 years, was just given his last rites. He was readmitted to the hospital today with seizures. They induced a coma after being unable to get his seizures under control. Rumor is that he went on a Sizzurp binge after being released from the hospital earlier this week.

Sizzurp Mix:

Promethazine w/Codeine syrup
Any fruit flavored soda
A jolly rancher

Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoria felt after drinking sizzurp. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, and extreme drowsiness. If it doesn't have promethazine, it ain't real sizzurp.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I was thinking. I've never heard of that at all. But it's all over TMZ.

Latest Update:

5:16 PM PT -- Wayne's mother is currently on a plane flying to Los Angeles -- and we're told all major decisions about Wayne's health (including the decision to discontinue life support) will not be made until she arrives.

• Members

TMZ soon removed its report about the last rites being read, but the rest remained online.

Contradicting TMZ was his Young Money Entertainment co-founder and longtime friend Mack Maine, who tweeted Friday night that "Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game...thanks for the prayers and concern..he will update you all soon" and then added that "We will be releasing an official statement shortly but dont believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe...that's false!!"

He soon tweeted at TMZ, admonishing the site for its reporting.

"@TMZ it's certain [!@#$%^&*] you should not talk about or play with if u don't kno what u talking bout....don't deceive the fans or the people," he wrote, followed by, "and definitely don't try to kill a man before his time....so from the bottom of my soul and on behalf of my fam......F--- YOU."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lil-wayne-death-report-429181

Archived