AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should see me if I am expecting a package in the mail. I have no patience so I have all the blinds open and walk in and out of the house every minute and check the parcel box at the end of my street incase he/she had a route change or incase I didn't see.

So basically, I CANT WAiT FOR ANYTHING!! If someome really wants me to break they can wrap a cardboard box with wrapping paper and tie me up to a chair with my hands tied behind my back.

Sorry for going OT!

• Members

Yes Denyse posted a few pics from it. One good thing that came from all of this is that I did find a few new talents to try and keep up with like Denyse and Eric.

BTW, SON just tweeted that a PP rep says again there is not going to be any announcement today regarding AMC. I bet once the rumor mill started churning, they decided not to. Stupid, though, because really everyone just wants this all over with one way or another. Also, the actors get the brunt of this because everyone is bugging them.

• Members

And once again people are back to harassing and blaming PP when they ought to be going after the source of this rumor: Michael Logan. He's the one who started this [!@#$%^&*] and he's the one who ought to be on the hot seat. The rumor mill only started churning because of him.

• Members

You know what? I feel exactly the same way. Although I admit, reading some of the posts has tickled me somewhat. Soap fans are excitable, that's for sure.

As for some of these soap blogs, I guess it's been a slow news day for them. They probably got a good amount of page clicks out of it so...

Archived