AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Everyone doesnt hate David bc of the shooting. They hate him for many other things. Did you watch AMC before it went off the air? He was the most hated person in town and was blamed for almost anything. The shooting is just one more thing but those feelings of hatred towards him predate that

• Members

Just remember: everything that happened That Night Five Years Ago is David Hayward's fault. Never mind that JR brought the gun to the Chandler mansion, intending to do some damage. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, he could have intended to kill himself, whatevs.) If David had simply left JR alone to use that gun as he had intended, everything would have been fine. Of course, someone might have died anyway; and probably more would be dead as well. But that's neither here nor there, ladies and gentlemen. Nope, David Hayward is evil, so it's his fault. Case closed, move along, nothing to see here.

God, I shouldn't ever defend that officious prick of a "brilliant, world-reknowned surgeon," but the one-sided attitudes from everyone else in town often leaves me no choice. :(

• Members

I grew to hate him because of how everyone basically was torn down to build sympathy for him.

I mean I think Dixie has every right to hate him for what he did to JR even though JR was there to possibly shoot someone(maybe himself). Some(not here) think she is a hypocritical bitch and should bow at his feet for saving her life 5 years ago(even though he kept her drugged up & captive for 5 years after he saved her)

Archived