Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just saw Tuesday-Thursday's show. Thoughts and Quesions

Chloe and Kevin are actually married? Ewwww. I see he still has the SAME stories he's had since like Amber was on the show. This money plot is stuff we've seen before

Sharon looks great. Is her condition not common knowledge? I wondered after Victor inquired about the type of meds she was on

What is the purpose of Kyle? Maybe I caught him on a few bad episodes but he just seemed to be there and didnt add much. Does he have a storyline? I noticed he looked a bit like Billy and I could have seen him as a recast for him instead

Why is Victor investigating Avery? What is this case she is working on?

Whats the deal behind the Tyler and his sister's secret?

Its been a while since Ive seen Pinter. He looks old now

• Members

Unfortunately for Chloe, she is married that sex-less lump.

A few key people know that Sharon is bipolar. Sharon Case is looking stunningly beautiful these days. Her hair is luscious.

Kyle mostly hangs around his father and is now working at Jabot.

Victor is investigating Avery because Congressman Wheeler asked him to stop her trying to get a man convicted of murder off through the Innocent Project. Victor tried to get her stop, but she would not. He told Wheeler and asked him why he wanted her to stop. When he would not answer, Victor got curious and decided to investigate the situation.

We don't know Tyler and Leslie's secret, but they are in hiding. Their secret seems to be connected to Wheeler. They want the guy kept in prison also, but we don't know the full story.

Yeah, Pinter has definitely aged.

• Members

Speaking of soap characters from decades ago:

Has anyone been watching that web series with Kevin Spacey--House of Cards on Netflix?

I saw Nathan Purdee (original Nathan) on episode 4, I think. He was playing a Congressman and member of the Congressional Black Caucus. It was brief but I'm kind of hoping, since it is a 13 episode series that he'll turn up in a later episode.

Larry Pine is also in it too but I remember him from ATWT, so that would be a different thread.tongue.png

• Members

Last time I saw Pinter was his role on GL back in 2004 I don't know what he's done since.

I personally continue to enjoy Neil and Lesliewub.png This should have happened in 2011 instead of marrying Sofia.

Historically Y&R always had at least a decent supporting secondary like Tony&Megan and Raul&Britney but Kevin&Chloe are just no where near those lines, they're so forgettable and useless.

• Members

I hate how Chloe is wasted on secondary useless Kevin. I was watching YT clips of Chloe when she arrived in GC. She was a dynamic leading lady in the mix with the Abbotts and Chancellors. She and Billy should have never divorced. She had 100 times more chemistry with him than he has ever had with Victoria. It is also striking how terrible Clementine Flord was as Mac. I did like Chloe with Chance and Ronan too.

I think that Neil and Leslie are okay, but they don't do anything for me. I feel like they are trying too hard. Also, it is fait accompli rather than the pull and tug that makes for good soap romances. It might change as this story progresses.

Archived