GH: Lucy/John/Sam/Duke spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

crap on a cracker I missed part of it

Carlivati says this is no quick gimmick. It will kick off a nice little mystery story: is Lucy going crazy, or is there something very real going on here? and if she's crazy, why do John and Sam feel like they've met before?

• Members

There were some spoilers about this before about Sam's bio dad and maybe we are finally going to get a story out of it. I disagree when people say Port Charles was dated. I think it was about 4 or 5 years ahead of it's time. Had it debuted around the time we got the Twilight movies then it might have had a chance to be a hit considering those films became phenomenons. I think I'm going to love this story. I don't mind them referencing Caleb and Livvie or having Sam and John be related to Caleb and Livvie but I don't think they should try any vampire stuff. But then again GH did do Aliens in the 90s and they still had over 8 million viewers so who knows. lol

• Members

I thought Michael Easton did a very good job at the start of the story but he seemed bored as hell from the very first time he came back to PC. The Twilight movies could still appeal to enough people, through the book or the leads being young and blank enough, but everything with PC always seemed like a flash in the pan to me. It's one of the reasons I think KM and ME have been so off in their scenes together on GH. You can't recreate what was never exactly there in the first place, IMO.

• Members

I think anyone who really thinks they'll rename the OLTL characters or make them different people or whatever is way off. That's not gonna happen, IMO. ABC has an arrangement with Prospect; they'll keep the rights to these guys however they can.

I seriously doubt ME will suddenly be playing Caleb Morley on contract or John will turn out to be Caleb in disguise or whatever. It's John. He just looks like Caleb for reasons we don't know - same with Sam and Livvie Locke, etc.

Archived