GH: Lucy/John/Sam/Duke spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I love this! I loved Port Charles and I love that they're making use of this. I still don't understand the purpose of setting the spin-off in the same city and same hospital as the main show. Considering this is the Lucy history I know, I don't mind them bringing this up. I hope it's as funny as it sounds. I don't care about Duke being involved though.

• Members

I don't think this will amount to a lot for Lucy except some scenes of her wondering if she's really losing her mind.

I think they're going to have Lucy act a little cray though when she sees John, Sam, and Joshua.

Kevin will probably come and they'll have some therapy sessions and determine it was all in her head and she had some psychotic break.

I'm sure this will all somehow be used as a way for John and Sam to get closer, but I can't even pretend to be interested in that part.

• Members

I do what I want.

I laughed when they finally brought Kiko Ellsworth onto GH just to kill him off. Poor guy.

Well, they can hardly just go for the geriatrics, can they? Believe it or not, I do know people who watched both (I gave up after the vampires) and are over the moon about this. But I don't really see the harm. I think it just adds to the whole exploration of the vast panorama of GH history. And I'm really very curious as to what crazy [!@#$%^&*] they come up with to explain all this.

Archived