HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Positives, that Dorian is a member of the cast since she wasn't on last year's version of OLTL 2.0. Diversity, multi-generational tapestry.

Negatives, not a David fan and especially not a David and Dorian fan but will keep an open mind that new writers will at least make me more tolerant. I also hope to see more edgy storytelling. Not sure if there are enough edgy characters. I wanted more new characters, who could spice things up and I really, really, miss RJ.

• Members

They're on the breakdown services which aren't available to the public. If they're having trouble casting a role, they might put the breakdown on sites like Actors Access or NYCastings where actors without representation can directly submit themselves. We can also put two and two together if they put the audition sides up on Showfax, like you said.

• Members

Not always. Often times I have found them on various public casting sites, however you just have to know how to find them. In the last few years that OLTL was on ABC, I had managed to find all sorts of information like that....but it did take a lot of sleuthing. It's amazing what all you can find on the Internet if you look hard enough. LOL

LOL...yeah it would. And it wouldn't be the first time that they have done that with these scripts. :lol:

• Members
i hear they will be using some older people. my source was wrong. thats good news. hope whatever they do that its a success. AMC lives. xx

Simple math - Darnell, Debbi and Vincent are all in their 50s, and given that Jesse and Angie were on in the early 80's as teens even their characters would realistically be early 50s. As Tad would be if he is indeed signed. The question is will they have any characters 60+ like OLTL, and will they be contract or recurring? I could see them trying for recurring with the 60+ on AMC.

I also don't want to see the senior set sexing it up in the bedroom, but I would be perfectly fine with the characters being very affectionate with each other. That would be very sweet to see.

• Members

But there's a difference between breakdowns for roles that CDs will release to public sites (typically smaller roles) and the breakdowns that are only LEGALLY available to agents. Folks get illegal access to the breakdowns and share that information (usually for a buck, but now folks are more generous). They're not gonna recast Viki or Tina on some rando website. Information like that would have been shared illegally.

Archived