GH: Actress Returns

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Normally, I'm all for honoring history. But given the fact that PORT CHARLES obviously existed in another dimension, I say, forget all that [!@#$%^&*] and just say Kevin and Lucy have been living together (and happily) out of town all this time.

• Members

Am i the only one that just doesn't see the point of doing another Nurses Ball? It was wonderful "back in the day" but it was a different time. Even the last Nurses Ball sucked if you remember because the hotel was messed up for some reason so they had it in the basement of the hospital and then there was a bus crises so half the staff had to be apart of that. I was glad when they decided not to continue. The first six years were great...the final one.. not so much. No choris line...no Lucy in her underwear, none of the things that made the ball great in the first six years.

So now in 2012 they are goign to do it in December? it was always done in June because it's the AIDS awareness month. They'll have the two stupid new girls who nobody cares about (Serena and the mean one) and Steven Webber will sing but i can't see anybody else. maybe Doctor Drake. Maybe starr but probably because they have nobody else. Anybody want to see Epathany shaking her grooze on the stage??

Archived